Thursday, February 20, 2020

Reusing Old Pamphlets

At work we just ordered new pamphlets, unfortunately we now have boxes of old out of date pamphlets left.  Although we as a company are massively eco conscious we do get plastic coated cards so they keep a little better but this means we can't recycle them.  I am looking for any possible suggestions for what to do with these.  Although the back is totally out of date the front is still all good information.  So any suggestions with what to do, whether it's something with the front for advertising or a paper craft of some sort.


Any suggestions!  I already started making a paper chain out of some of them I'm that desperate to try and use them again.  Thanks internet!


Update.... this is what I've been able to make so far, a wreath.  It's not much, but it's something.  The first one didn't turn out super great since I wasn't paying attention and they were all facing different directions, see my mess ups below:


On the plus side my boss got back from holiday and she loved it so I was able to sit at my desk and make another, larger, better looking one:


So now this is hanging on the office door.  My weird contribution to this wonderful company front and center.  First two weeks of this promotion going great.  Still looking for new options because we still have boxes of these darn things left, suggestions still welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment