Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas Wreath


So even though it's before Thanksgiving my roommate already put the tree up so I thought I'd get a head start on some Christmas decorations.  This one was wicked easy and is made out of none other than toilet paper rolls! Easy and so cheap!

1. Start off by flattening the toilet paper rolls so it's easier to cut.  You'll want to cute them in about 3/4 inch  circles.  
2.  Hot glue five each into little flowers, 14 will do.
3.  Place them in a circle then hot glue about nine of them together.  Then glue the five remaining ones on top.
4.  Next you'll have to spray paint it.  I used green to make it a Christmas wreath but I made another one spray painted black so it looks like metal and can be used year round.  
5.  I found these little red Styrofoam balls at A.C. Moore to look like berries but pom poms look good too!

And fin! Enjoy for the rest of the season :]

No comments:

Post a Comment